Below you will find the list of changes that have been made to MOVAT over time.
- Added features
- Bug fixes
- Changes to functionality
Version 3.42 Released 27/06/2020
- Group Emails Added the ability to configure email groups (found under the Comms menu).
- Member Awards Added autocomplete for award name. These are based off existing award entries.
- General Settings Added Marine Rescue as a BGU type.
- Asset Calendar Added Year view.
- SMS Compose Sped up member loading.
- SMS Compose Added red background to "not available" under recipient selection.
- SMS Compose Added button to reset member statuses. This has the same action as "Clear Notifications" in the "Member Availability" immediate section.
- Positions -> Appointments Positions has been renamed to Appointments.
- Checklists Made radio button text clearer.
- Availability Calendar Made slight changes to the calendar display. Removed week view and replaced with 3 days.
- Member List Made "show cadets" default off.
- Sign In The mandatory selection of a purpose is now configurable - Config -> Settings. Default is no.
- Sign In Stats Changed count chart to a pie chart when there is only one time data point.
- Training Pathways Updated training pathways to 2020 versions.
- Member Availability Fixed formatting issue with "play sound" on small devices.
- Member Availability Report Fixed background formatting.
- Member Edit Fixed issue with saving Medical and Notes when they contained special characters.
Version 3.41 Released 17/04/2020
- Sign In Removed the requirement for a purpose to be selected.
- Sign In Fixed issue where button text would not wrap.
- Sign In Log Bulk Add Added 'all members' option to list.
- Sign In Log Edit Created an "error" filter that will show logs prior to 2000, in times after out times, and where no purpose is selected.
- Sign In Log Edit Fixed formatting of the buttons so they didn't wrap over a line.
- Last Signed In Report Added caption that it excludes apologies.
- Availability Made the selected qualifications persist between logins on the same computer.
- Availability Changed from panels to tabs between Immediate and Calendar to allow easier navigation.
- Availability Improved responsiveness to changes, and extended refresh interval to 5 seconds.
- Availability Can now play a sound when a new response is received.
- Availability Report Fixed 404 error.
- My Availability Changed from panels to tabs between Immediate and Calendar to allow easier navigation.
- My Availability Changed formatting to allow larger screens. Particularly useful for the calendar.
- Issued Items Report Fixed issue where exporting to csv would drop the header information.
- Issued Items Report Fixed issue where printing would not insert page breaks between members.
- Checklists Can now actually be sent to multiple recipients - separate email addresses using a semi-colon.
- SMS In/Out Can now play a sound when a new SMS is received.
- SMS In/Out Fixed issue where the from and to search fields couldn't be selected on small screens.
- Member Edit Allowed the start and end dates for positions.
- Member Edit Allowed the recording of awards and recognition.
- Asset Edit Fixed the formatting of the Name field.
- Asset Calendar Added legend.
Version 3.40 Released 13/03/2020
- Stores Item Report Errors were shown.
- SMS Correspondence Manually entered numbers would not show delivery status.
- Sign In Added 6 hours and 9 hours as options to the purpose sticky time in Config -> Settings.
- Action Emails Fixed email notifications.
Version 3.39 Released 16/01/2020
- Call Out Sheet Errors were shown when qualifications were selected.
- Availability / SMS Fixed bug where sending an SMS from the Availability screen would display an error, even though the message was sent.
- Checklists Free text fields now allow multiple lines.
- Checklists Are now available for general members.
- Checklists Can be deleted.
- Checklist Templates Fixed issue where the sub-text wouldn't clear on clicking cancel.
- Sign In / Out Fixed issue where sub-purposes were not hidden on iPads.
Version 3.38 Released 18/12/2019
- Checklists Added checklist capability. Templates are configured under "Utilities".
- Member Edit Changed "Resigned / Terminated" to "Resigned / Terminated / Transferred" for the membership type.
- Home Screen Added Actions Board and Checklists buttons.
- Actions Actions can now be set to private. Private actions are only visible by the originator and the responsible persons.
- Sign In Stats Changed hours chart to a pie chart when there is only one time data point.
- Immediate Availability Saving a manual comment no longer overwrites the existing comments.
- Security Minor improvement to security.
- Member Issue Email Email will be bcc'd to the user sending it.
- Sign In Buttons are now configurable under Config -> Settings.
- Action Board Fixed issue where action reminder emails were not being sent.
- Action Board Fixed issue where actions created pre-v3.37 would not save.
- Sign In Stats Removed "Apology" logs from the count of members.
- Assets Fixed error shown when adding a new asset.
- Sign In Attendance Fixed issue where some members were not being displayed in the attendance report.
- Google Contact Sync Fixed issue where syncing contacts with a Google account wasn't working.
- SMS Fixed issue where names with an apostrophe were causing issues with the log.
- Member Issue List Fixed error displayed at the top of the report.
- Sign In Purposes Config Fixed bug where clicking on cancel during sorting redirected to the links page instead of the purpose page.
- Call Out Sheet Fixed issue where re-loading options wouldn't re-check "Address", "Email" or "Secondary Email".
- Training Log Fixed issue with generating a report ignoring the comment field.
Version 3.37 Released 17/10/2019
- Sign In Stats Changed the activity calculator to always calculate.
- SMS Inbound Fixed issue availability processing when response included special characters.
- Availability Added ability to set member status from a mobile device. Touch on the member name to show.
- Sign In Log Added ability to select a single member when generating a sign in log.
- Availability Members that have not been sent an SMS since the last notifications were cleared are shown with a white background.
- Availability SMS selection has been changed to status grouping and buttons are additive.
- SMS Fixed issue where SMS were not being sent immediately.
- SMS Correspondence View Displayed "MOVAT Number" for those using dedicated SMS numbers instead of just the number itself.
- Asset Edit Added "other" to the list of asset owners.
- Sign In Log Edit Added abiliy to add Apologies.
- Action Board Members can now be tagged in actions as the originator and the responsible persons.
- Action Board Reminder emails for can now be sent when set. They are sent around 8am on the day to the originator and responsible persons.
- Emails Sending emails no longer hangs the browser. Emails are queued and the queue processed every minute.
Version 3.36 Released 05/08/2019
- Log In Users with "Config" privilege are emailed when a user or member gets locked out due to incorrect password attempts.
- Log In Fixed issue with Firefox not saving passwords correctly.
- Phone Sync Added ability to sync contacts with Outlook.
- Sign Ins Added ability to add sign in logs in bulk.
Version 3.35 Released 16/06/2019
- Sign In Log Edit Fixed issue where the name could not be entered when adding an entry.
- Sign In Log Edit Fixed issue where the signature would show a box when the entry was manually added.
- Sign In / Out Fixed issue where selected name would not show correctly.
- Sign In / Out Members that are signed in already will have "SIGNED IN" appended to their name.
- Sign In / Out Currently Signed In button will show members signed in within 24 hours.
- Sign In Statistics Added the ability to exclude probationary members from the "Table for each..." and "Set period..." reports.
- Phone Syncing Fixed issue where existing contacts without a name were causing the sync to fail.
- Inbound SMS Fixed issue where a message with a special character (e.g ') would not be received.
- SMS Correspondence View Added the name of the member that sent the message and the quantity of SMS sent.
- SMS Correspondence View Added ability to filter IN and OUT messages.
- SMS from Availability Added the ability to erase the existing message.
- Immediate Availability Fixed issue where competency selection was failing.
- Call Out Sheet Added ability to show member DFES IDs.
- Call Out Sheet Added ability to just show one section.
- Personal Issue Added ability to monitor quantities of personal issue equipment. Kits cannot be used. Each issuable item in the "Item List" will need to have a size in the description if relevant to ensure that quantities are removed from the correct item.
- General Member Access Added ability to allow general members to sign in from their own login. Turn on under Config→Settings.
- Asset List Added the ability edit items directly from the asset list.
- Assets Created an inspection & retirement calendar.
- Member List Added the ability to hide cadet members.
- Member Edit Callsign can now be alpha-numeric.
- Member Email Address Sync Updated method for new version of Google Suite.
- Home Page Made the three tables to be scrollable rather than taking up a heap of screen if there is a long list.
- Service Anniversaries Removed "0" anniversary from table.
Version 3.34 Released 15/04/2019
- Pathway Progress Rotated competency text.
- Menu Adjusted items so that it doesn't go over two lines.
- SMS Support members are not shown when selecting recipients by qualification.
- Actions Board Removed some parts when printing.
- Home Page Changed the service anniversay "Recent and Upcoming" to 3 months in the past to 1 month in the future.
- Sign In Changed the back-end of the member selection process for Sign In and Sign Out.
- Sign In Minor formatting improvements for tablet devices.
- Members Changed Membership Type 'Resigned' to 'Resigned / Terminated'.
- Sign In Fixed issue with special characters in comment field.
- Sign Out Fixed issue where sign out time couldn't be changed on small devices.
- Availability Added ability for comments to be made for the availability calendar.
Version 3.33 Released 04/02/2019
- SMS Made buttons sticky on the new SMS and conversation views.
- Sign In Stats Removed "horses" from the number of active members.
- Sign Out Added ability to change sign out time.
- Competency Reports Added "Pathway Progress" report.
- Personal Issue Fixed issue where duplicating an issued item caused the page to not load properly.
- Personal Issue Fixed issue where using special characters in size / item number etc did not save.
- Various Places Changed member sort order to be surname, followed by preferred name.
- Various Places Changed member name display to be "Preferred-Name Surname (DFES ID)".
- Availability Allowed choosing between the immediate availability only, calendar only, both or neither. Config → Settings
Version 3.32 Released 23/01/2019
- SMS Added unread indicator to the home page button that directs to the new conversation view.
- SMS Added delivery indicators to SMS.
- SMS List syncing to the Gateway should MOVAT be down, but SMS is required. Syncing is done on a weekly basis.
- SMS Consolidated SMS screens into one conversation view.
- SMS Inbound Changed processing of inbound SMS to prepend new comment to existing comment for the "Immediate Availability". Also added a date/time stamp.
- Availability Added check that end date/time was after start date/time
- Availability Removed members that are on "Leave of Absence"
- Training Log Fixed issue where table wouldn't filter on purpose correctly.
- Training Log Fixed issue where someone with Training privilege could not access page.
- Sign In Log Fixed issue where cell background colours weren't showing during print. You will need to enable background colour printing in your browser (Firefox Chrome).
- Sign in Log Added ability to select a combined purpose.
- Last Signed in Report Added ability to select a purpose.
Version 3.31 Released 14/01/2019
- SMS Fixed issue where recipents weren't showing for someone with SMS priviege, but not DO.
- SMS Fixed issue where special characters were causing SMS to not be recorded in sent items.
- SMS Added "Clear" button to the main SMS screen that will reset the message text, but retain the recipient list. "Reset" button resets everything.
- SMS Added "Include not available members" checkbox to the SMS recipients. This is based on the members availability, with their "immediate availability" taking precedence over their "availability calendar".
- Member Availability Added ability for members to record their availability on a calendar.
- Availability Existing comments will now be retained, until the member clears it from the web version, or cleared by a duty officer.
- Availability Members' availability calendars are taken into account, with their "immediate availabilty" taking precendence over their "availability calendar". Rcvd time shows "calendar" for calendar entries, otherwise the date/time of when the immediate availablility was received.
- Availability Added ability to generate a report for printing.
- Admin Fixed the "mobile phone" header in the member details report.
- Admin Fixed issue where the delete button wouldn't match when editing member membership type.
- Admin Added ability to email member details to members. Turn on under Config → Settings
- Stores Fixed issue where an asset report wouldn't filter by location.
- Stores Fixed asset list to filter correctly for requires inspection and requires retirement.
- Stores Added ability to email member issued equipment to members from the member list.
- Sign In Fixed issue when changing the SignIn password would cause an incorrect password error.
- Sign In Fixed issue where input fields would change their height when the on screen keyboard is shown for Android devices.
- Sign In Changed the currently signed in button to display list instead of report.
- Sign In Changed myFFRS to BART for BFBs.
- Sign In Changed the height of the buttons for easier "touching".
- Sign In Moved the "change time" to the left hand side / top.
- Sign In Changed the purpose sticky time to be selectable from Config → Settings.
- Sign In Allowed access to the Actions Board from the Sign in Screen. Turn on under Config → Settings.
- Sign In Statistics Fixed issue in reporting where a single member was selected.
- Sign In Statistics Added another report type - "Set period, members as rows, purposes as columns."
- Users Fixed issue when adding a new member did not show full list of members.
- Mobile Devices Site appears like an app when a shortcut is saved to the home screen from Chrome for mobile devices.
- Competencies Added eAcademy import date to reports and pages.
- Team Leader Added team leader privileges to access the sign in log and competency reports.
- Config Removed ability to update site from the menu.
Version 3.30 Released 21/10/2018
- Login Changed the SignIn account to not be case sensitive.
- Login Improved the security of password storage (increasing hashing algorithm).
- Home Page Added "My Availability", "Member Availability" (for Duty Officers) and "SMS" (for SMS configured) buttons to home page.
- Member Table Members that do not have a membership type set are now shown.
- Member Edit Disabled reset password button for members that do not have a DFES ID saved.
- Member Edit Added button to lock / unlock member access.
- Availability Fixed up the "from" numbers when sending SMS.
- Availability Added ability to turn off the availability feature under Config->Settings.
- Users Fixed issue where a member might have a ' in their name.
- SMS Fixed issue where the "SignIn" and "Stuart Romero (MOVAT)" accounts would show up in the All Members list.
- SMS Sent Sent SMS are now sorted by descending sent date/time.
- eAcademy Import Added capture of eAcademy import date.
Version 3.29 Released 15/10/2018
- Users Changed the way users are managed. Only members of your BGU can have access.
- Login Login is now the DFES ID.
- Login Updated security of login script.
- Login Changed the login page slightly.
Version 3.28 Released 10/10/2018
- SMS Fixed character count.
- SMS Added a "Clear" button.
- SMS Fixed clicking of the "SMS Sent" button from re-sending SMS when it should be disabled.
- Personal Issue Fixed issue date when adding a new kit.
- Admin Fixed member issue map to update correctly.
- Admin Fixed sign in statistics tables when there was no data for a selected purpose.
- Availability Changed availability order so that "Not Available" responses are above "No responses".
- Availability Processes SMS responses in this manner: First character is:
- Y: Status = Available Now + Comment = Full message
- N: Status = Not Available + Comment = Full message
- L: Status = Available Later + Comment = Full message
- None of the above: Status is unchanged, Comment = Full message
- Files Allowed a user with Config privileges to delete files not owned by them.
- Home Fixed charts for combined purposes.
- General Change site icon.
Version 3.27 Released 3/10/2018
- Sign In Updated the way sub-purposes are utilised in the sign in screen.
- Home Page Updated the way charts are made. Settings in Config -> Sign In Purposes
- Member Table Updated the way attendance statistics are calculated. Settings in Config -> Sign In Purposes
- Availability Changed the login page title.
- SMS Forced "From to be selected".
- Member Edit Fixed some issues with adding a new member.
Version 3.26 Released 28/9/2018
- Sign In Stats Allowed more memory usage for calculating stats on larger datasets.
- Training Fixed link in eAcademy import.
- Personal Issue Fixed issue with length of service calculation on the edit page.
- Training Updated instructions for eAcademy import.
- SMS & SMS Config Added capability to have additional contacts to SMS to. This uses the same dataset as the SMSer additional contacts page.
- Assets Added capability to duplicate an asset from the asset list.
- Availability Added spinner to show refreshing status.
- Availability Added check that FROM was set when sending SMS.
Version 3.25 Released 25/9/2018
- Config Fixed bug when deleting "from" numbers in SMS config.
- Config Removed the SMS API settings from the config page. Settings are managed by Stuart Romero.
- Config Changed update site details and removed option to change it.
- Admin Fixed issue where not all positions were shown in the members list.
- Admin Fixed issue where clicking on the count button on the positions page wouldn't show the members list with that position.
- Admin Changed the call out sheet section border to be above the section header instead of below.
- Admin Fixed column width of section border on the call out sheet.
- Admin Defined button text for the membership types on the member edit page.
- Training Log Fixed issue where you search for a member by name (including preferred & surname), the report would not generate.
- SMS Added ability to send and receive SMS into MOVAT using a shared virtual number.
- SMS Added templates (set in Config -> SMS Settings).
- SMS Added ability to use emojis in SMS.
- SMS Updated formatting so that the fields are better viewed on different sized screens.
- Availability & SMS Automatically process SMS responses for the availability table. Y, Yes = Available Now; N, No = Not Available; Else = Available At with response in comment column.
- Availability Added ability to send SMS direct from the availability page.
- Availability Made background colours brighter.
- Menu Renamed External Links to just Links.
Version 3.24 Released 31/8/2018
- Fixed issue with logging in for new users or users with reset passwords. This also affected users that were trying to reset their password.
- Fixed length of service calculation to not include leave of absence.
- Fixed issue with the sign in log start / end dates not working quite correctly (missing first or end logs).
- Fixed issue with the default page not showing sub-purposes correctly.
- Fixed issue with the member issue report not generating for a "Stores" privileged user.
- Turned off autocomplete for form inputs that use the datepicker.
- Moved Actions, Files, Availability & SMS to the Utilities menu.
- Added ability to send SMS from within MOVAT.
Version 3.23 Released 15/8/2018
- Fixed up the sign in screen to show only active members.
- Improved the security of the log in script.
- Added a comment field for each membership type.
- Added ability to add files to assets.
- Added ability to export member data for import into BART.
- Made search terms "sticky" so that when you go back to a page, the previous search terms will be re-applied.
- Fixed the training log report to only show the purpose selected.
- Put active member count back into the sign in report stats table.
Version 3.22 Released 19/7/2018
- Added "Written Off" to options for PPE satisfactorily returned.
- Added activity calculator for NOAR. This assumes that all members signed in for a period for the same purpose is one activity.
- Updated csv export so tables are in the correct order.
- Added option to include email address in competency matrix.
- Fixed attendance report tables to generate correctly.
- Changed the actions board to only show outstanding actions by default.
- Changed the actions board to trim text length to 100 characters for the description. Search remains full text.
- Fixed permissions for stores.
- Changed membership from "active / not active" to those defined in SAP 5.5 for SES and as per the membership application for BFB. All active members are currently set to "Active (Operational)" for SES and "Active" for BFB.
- Updated reports etc as per new membership types.
Version 3.21 Released 31/3/2018
- Added "next inspection date" for assets and added to asset list.
- Changed "Retirement Date" to "Disposal Date" and added "Retire By:" to assets.
- Changed the asset list search to be "all / in service / archived".
- Added ability to add files. Files can only be deleted by the file owner.
Version 3.20 Released 27/3/2018
- Fixed issue where new positions couldn't be created.
- Fixed issue where adding an entry into the sign in log with an ' in the comment fails.
- Changed styling of the sign in screens to suit portrait devices.
- Changed login script so the sign in account doesn't get locked automatically.
- Fixed issue where clicking the count button on the positions page would not show the list of members with that position.
- Removed the Beta tag from syncing with Google.
- Fixed issue where sign ins wouldn't show for the "End Date" selected when generating a report.
- Changed the eAcademy import to bring in the 'Next partial expiry' as the DFES expiry date as this is the correct one.
Version 3.19 Released 4/1/2018
- Fixed last sign in report to include current sign ins.
- Fixed some errors when generating the call out sheet.
- Fixed checkbox mis-alignment on Sign In Log page.
- Fixed the header in the sign in log edit table.
- Fixed the unit type selection for BFBs.
- Fixed Member edit page where the "copy to postal" button didn't work.
- Fixed Member edit page where entering email addresses didn't work.
- Changed the behaviour of the Sign in Log Edit page to wait for input before generating the table.
- Changed the behaviour of sign out all button to not display when set in the settings.
- Changed the size of the Sign Out button and moved the Sign Out All button to the right.
- Changed the behaviour of sign out all button to show a confirmation.
Version 3.18 Released 6/11/2017
- Fixed dynamic editing in Chrome.
- Major changes to aesthetics.
- Added ability to add entries into the sign in log.
- Allow customisation of the call out sheet.
- Changed the way "convert to callout" works.
- Removed PDF capability. Most modern computers are able to print to pdf.
- Changed XLS capability to generate CSV instead.
Version 3.17 Released 24/10/2017
- Fixed issue where SubPurpose was required, even when there wasn't one in Chrome.
Version 3.16 Released 24/09/2017
- Added script to export member photos.
- Fixed duplicate headers in the NOAR report (DFES purposes).
- Fixed "Number of Volunteers" chart for DFES purposes.
- Fixed Sign in Log Edit page where searching for a purpose or comment displayed a blank table.
- Changed the menu item "Log Training" to "Training Log".
- When logging training and clicking "Save Comments", page no longer returns to the search page and stays on the data entry page.
- Fixed FFRS log in for BFBs.
- Added ability to make Sub-Purposes for the sign in log (disclaimer - this is not very pretty at the moment).
- Added ability to import eAcademy data.
- Added ability to record a secondary email.
Version 3.15 Released 20/6/2017
- Few bug fixes, particularly in reporting and Excel exports.
Version 3.14 Released 19/6/2017
- Fixed sign in for members with ' in their name.
- Fixed some Excel report exports.
- Updated the signature capture process and scripts.
Version 3.13 Released 13/5/2017
- Fixed sign in/out page to remove loading spinner if errors occured.
- Fixed asset report generation and excel export.
- Fixed issued items excel export.
- Added ability to generate a single report of issued items to all active members.
Version 3.12 Released 30/4/2017
- Fixed birthday and service anniversaries as some data wasn't being displayed.
- Removed debug message from the training competency report button.
- Changed the random password alphabet to ignore characters that could be mistaken.
- Updated dompdf (PDF generating engine) to 0.8.0.
- Temporarily removed the ability to PDF the sign in report. If you require this functionality and have Windows 10 - just "print" the report to the "Microsoft Print to PDF".
Version 3.11 Released 29/3/2017
- Updated signature compression to correct some errors that are generated.
- Fixed export of dates / times to Excel.
- Fixed member save bug that was introduced with the id image capture.
- Changed sign in timeout (set to 2 minutes) so that it resets to zero when a button is pushed.
- Added unit name to the subject line of the backup email.
- Changed the favicon to the SES swan.
- Added BFB styling.
- Added time calculation to Excel export for the sign in report.
- Added "Edit Sign In Log" to admin menu.
- Fixed issue where special characters entered for member details (i.e. ') were not saved.
- Added options to select a period for the birthdays and service anniversary tables on the home page.
- Added checkbox for when a member satisfactorily returns issued PPE / PPC.
- Fixed issue where missing signatures caused the signature regeneration script to fail.
Version 3.10 Released 5/2/2017
- Added total combined volunteer experience to members page.
- Changed course list to sort by course title.
- Added eAcademy expiry date for courses.
- Added ability to store member photos.
- Fixed data copy script.
- Fixed sign in purposes config where member summary selection wasn't saved on new.
- Added ability to generate sign in report from training log page.
Version 3.09 Released 14/1/2017
- Fixed access log to resolve and record hostname rather than determining on the fly.
- Expanded MOVAT on login page.
- Updated SQL table structures.
- Trapped a bug on the map page where the member's address couldn't be geocoded.
- Fixed expired driver's licence query.
- Fixed auto-redirect for sign in account.
- Fixed redirect for resetting password from config page.
- Changed email address in footer to new email.
- Fixed backup script.
- New accounts are required to change their password on first log in.
- Added password reset and changes in access log.
- Changed the single config page into individual pages.
Version 3.08 Released 29/12/16
- Improved the SignIn account password management.
Version 3.07 Released 28/12/16
- Improved the backup script.
- Added map showing member spatial distribution.
- Fixed competency list page that wouldn't allow you to edit or add correctly.
- Added "Google Contact Prefix" into competency list page. This can be used to add characters to a member's name to assist with callout procedures. E.g. an "A" could be used to denote an authorised team leader and would come up in calls / sms messages to the synced phones.
- Fixed "Extended Leave" members from showing in SMSer Sync under "Active Members".
- Added next of kin relationship to member records.
- Made some fields optional for competency entering due to eAcademy changes.
- Fixed new member saving.
- Improved the sign in pages to work faster.
- Renamed to MOVAT.
- Added a login attempts log.
- Improved the security of the login scripts.
- Improved overall page security.
- Introduced minimum password requirements.
- Added access log view in Config page.
- Added gender and next of kin fields for members.
- Added SignIn account with a temporary password.
- Changed the update server.
Version 3.06 Released 31/7/16
- Fixed coding on the sign in log edit page to show currently signed in logs.
- Re-arranged the login screen to better suit smaller screens.
- Added signature display for the sign in log edit page.
- Fixed issue when trying to enter a competency.
Version 3.05 Released 30/6/16
- Fixed positions page code.
- Fixed trailing '-' for sections with no titles.
- Changed sign in log page to only generate statistics reports.
- Added an "attendance" style report option.
- Removed copyright footer when printing.
- Changed location of account settings to config (for those with access), otherwise to the gear icon.
- Added some more icon images for future use.
- Fixed issue with making a new member.
Version 3.04 Released 30/6/16
- Signatures are in the database to reduce the file size both in the database and for the backups.
- Fixed loader animation for sign in screens for some configurations.
Version 3.03 Released 30/5/16
- Fixed an issue with the sign in edit page regarding special characters in member names.
- Created an index.php file for system configuration to only check for index.* files as the default page.
- Fixed an issue with the default page where the purpose names used for the charts included multiple spaces.
- The backup script to work correctly for linux based hosts.
Version 3.02 Released 23/5/16
- Fixed issue where member details were not saved.
Version 3.01 Released 19/5/16
- Fixed issue with sign out combo box when a visitor is signed in.
- Updated the backup script to email the admin if the backup fails, but also to email a backup “on demand”.
Version 3.00 Released 17/5/16
- Performed many cosmetic changes included the updating of the icons to a common theme, updated the sign in page and the default page to show a bit more detail.
- Added charts to the home page. Sign in categories for these charts is defined in the config section.
- Added the ability to "in-line" edit a lot of the tables. Any text highlighted in blue can be changed on screen and automatically.
- Updated the code to be PHP7 compliant.
Version 2.06 Released 17/5/16
- Updated the update files to accept changes in 3.0.
Version 2.05 Released 17/5/16
- Fixed a bug that displayed the sql query when saving "kits".
- Increased time out time on sign in page to 2 minutes.
- Added the ability to delete sign in purposes. Note that this will also delete the corresponding logs and cannot be undone.
- Fixed config page for managing purposes where it was allowing blanks and &s.
Version 2.04 Released 1/7/15
- Fixed a bug in the login page that prevented log in introduced in 2.02 and 2.03.
Version 2.03 Released 1/7/15
- The upgrade package for 2.02 wasn't complete.
Version 2.02 Released 1/7/15
- Added sign in stats report. This can only be printed.
- Improved the sign in stats charts, tables and report.
- Added PPE kits functionality to personal issue.
- Added ability to email member with their issued items report from the members list.
Version 2.01 Released 27/2/15
- Made last sign in date blank on members page when there is no log.
- Fixed formatting of sign in hours on members page.
- Fixed anniversaries to remove list of members that have joined in the current month.
- Updated jQuery UI to 1.11.1 and used the min version to speed up page loading.
- Fixed contact CSV for Google Apps so that the preferred number is set as default when synced to an Android device.
- Fixed competency report to correctly display qualification date when none was entered.
- Added positions held to training log entry.
Version 1.9 Released 26/9/14
- Made backup button actually send zip file instead of full size sql.
- Version 1.8 update file didn't include all of the updated files.
Version 1.8 Released 26/9/14
- Added stats to member page including number of training and callout hours.
- Created member birthday list and length of service anniversaries.
- Corrected default formatting for local sign in report.
- Added the ability to sign in remotely for those that have log in credentials. Allows duty officer to sign in remotely if working from home etc.
- Recorded the form inputs for the training log page.
Version 1.7 Released 4/8/14
- Made the backup email a zip file to reduce size.
- Corrected default formatting for sign in report.
Version 1.6 Released 5/6/14
- Sorted the last signed in report by name.
- Put the last signed in date on the member detail page.
- Allowed deletion of sign in log entry through the config interface.
- Added ability to select time format for the sign in reports.
Version 1.5 Released 17/5/14
- Added legend to sign in stats charts.
Version 1.4 Released 12/5/14
- Change the sign in pages so that they are full size for any screen.
- Added the option to select the sign in purpose for the sign in report.
- Fixed removal of page breaks on settings page.
- Added the "Active Members" SMSer group that does not include the "Reserve" or "Probationary" sections.
- Added restriction to only enter numbers for member contact numbers (no spaces etc).
Version 1.3 Released 25/2/14
- Corrected member position counts in the positions page.
- Added total number of active and reserve members on sign in stats page. This is used for the monthly activity reports.
- Added "apology" bit to sign in screen so that when people message saying they can't attend training, it can be recorded. It'll sign in and out automatically, and set the comment to "Sent apology".
- Fixed code in the updater. 1.2 version will not work for installations that have a prefix in their table names.
- Fixed the reset password email that displayed the incorrect username.
- Fixed sign in stats so they stop causing a 500 error.
Version 1.2 Released 3/2/14
- Removed conversion of signature JSON to png. Raw data is recorded in the database instead of signatures.
- Added total number of distinct volunteers to sign in stats page. This is used for the monthly activity reports.
- Added robots.txt to discourage crawling by search engines.
- Added updater file to update the program.
Version 1.1 Released 7/1/14If upgrading from 1.0, you will just need to unzip the file, overwriting existing ones (it's a good idea to backup first). Then you'll need to run the following SQL through phpMyAdmin:
ALTER TABLE `members` CHANGE `Medical` `Medical` TEXT CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL
- Added sign in statistics table and charts.
- Corrected html code for login.php.
- Corrected print script for when xls_cols is not set (noticed on the course_report_matrix.php file)
- Fixed bug in print script and export to xls that prevented exporting multiple times.
- Removed window.open to do export as it was not necessary.
- Added edit form for sign in log. Only available by an admin, and only allows the changing of times, purpose and comments. Name cannot be changed, and the entry cannot be deleted.
- Added custom page breaks for the call out sheet.
- Added the ability to delete positions - only possible when the position isn't held by any member.
- Added the ability to delete competencies - only possible when the no past or present members hold the competency.
- Removed some miscellaneous bugs and standardised some of the forms.
- Change all of the pages' titles so that browser history is actually useful.
- Added a line to display temporary password when adding a user.
- Mail testing file has been re-created.
- Edited the sign in log reports to show meaningful days, hours and minutes.
Version 1.0 Released 5/12/13
- Initial release.